Last weekend we took our final trip to Utah before the baby comes. My Dr. told me not to travel but felt like the small 2 hour trip would be ok. Well.... I had 5 contractions on the way down! I had 3 on the way back but I fell asleep so that I wouldn't have to deal with them. Luckily they were not bad enough to wake me up. They do take my breath away though. We went down Friday night and came home Sunday afternoon. I didn't feel good Sunday. I just wanted to sleep. But the kids were to noisy to do that. So we ended up leaving around 3 and I slept all the way home. The kids had a good time with their cousins (Adam and Abby) and grandparents (Skoy's). They caught a frog and it had a foot missing. David thought it was Awesome! He liked holding it. Kaitlyn was talking about catching a frog for weeks, but when they did she wouldn't even touch it. She was afraid of it jumping on her. We watched General Conference and the kids had fun doing a big packet that I printed out for them. It was full of church puzzles and coloring sheets. We got a flat of Raspberries and brought them home to make into Jam. Well they didn't last long enough. They all had molded by the time we got them home. I only got 3 containers of Jam out of the entire thing!! I have been feeling better since we come home. The contractions have slowed down to around 5 a day. Last night we went on a Date and while walking into Home Depot I had one that stopped me in me tracks. Then I had another one in the car on the way out of Home Depot. And another one when we got into Shelley! I have been told to call the Dr if I have 4 within an hour. Well it stopped at 3 within 45 min. So I guess I am ok. Maybe I should just stay home and do nothing for the next 2 months? I did play with some more photo's, so this post is full of photo's again. Amy and I had a full day of baking Thursday. I made 4 batches of cookie dough. I put them in balls on a cookie sheet and froze them. Now I have 2 gallon bags full of frozen cookies ready to cook any time! I Love it! We had hot cookies yesterday and again today! I was hoping that they would last until the baby came, but not if we cook a pan every day. Can you believe the SNOW today! The kids are loving it!

.jpg)



1 comment:
Sounds like you need to take it easy. I love your edits!
Shelly
Post a Comment