Wednesday, November 19, 2008

37 Weeks Prego!

I am 37 weeks along and so I have 2 official weeks left. I get to check in at 10 am on Dec 2nd, and surgery starts at noon. I dont know if I will go that long. I am still having contractions 20 minutes apart in the evenings. But they stop. I went to the Dr yesterday and I was told that nothing is happening if the contractions stop. I can go in to the hospital if they are 1o minutes apart for 2 hours and dont stop when I lay down. So I am hoping that they either stop all together or come on strong! I could use a couple weeks of sleep. But then again how much sleep am I actually getting?? I am getting bored. I need a project to do to get my mind of of it. I really should scrapbook. But my brain doesnt want to do that. I could paint and do house stuff but I really shouldn't. But just maybe I will do some major cleaning today. I called Amy yesterday and told her that I needed out of the house. I need to get my mind off of baby. So I went to her house for a few hours and helped her with all of her computer projects she had. It helped! Thanks Amy! She also let us come back and interrupt her night and get David and Mike hair cuts. While Mike got her computer running again. I am glad that he can fix those dumb things that I can't. I got some new picture frames and can't wait to have 3 kids pictures to put up on my walls! And Mike filled his car with gas yesterday $18!!!! WOW!

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I hope those contractions will leave you alone! I hate it when you get and it doesn't do anything! I wish I lived closer so I could help you out or so you could come over for a visit to get your mind off things...