Well.... Kaitlyn, Connie and I went to Jessica (my cousin)'s Freshman Basketball Game at 4 yesterday and it was a lot of fun! BUT... I made the mistake of screaming and yelling and clapping and getting all excited! It was a tough game and I had contractions through the entire thing. Shelley VS Butte, Shelley lost by one basket! Then we went to Chirstin's (My Cousins Daughter) Birthday party. Still Contracting.... Then back to the Varsity Game where my other cousin Chelsea was performing a Ballroom routine at half time. That was a tough game too. We won but not by much. Butte is where I was born and my grandparents raised their children there. So It was fun to have them compete. Crazy thing is that my cousin Jessica is #33 and then my Grandpa's Girlfriend's Granddaughter was on Butte and her name Jessica and #33. They ran into each other a bit and it was funny! They are both really good players. Anyway I was up most of the night with cramps and contractions. My body just hurts, and the family is still sick with colds, so we are staying home from church today. I am hoping the rest will help me feel better. All though I wouldn't mind if I went into labor either. Just one or the other would be nice.
So my Grandpa keeps changing things on his wedding. Friday I was told that he would be getting married closer to the first of Dec. Then yesterday I was told that it will be Dec 27th. Things keep changing. Who knows maybe they will just elope! That may just be a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment