Thursday, November 13, 2008

36 Weeks

Monday we played Marbles and read Scriptures for FHE. It was fun teaching the kids how to play. And David gets to mark it off in his scout book and get a belt loop for it! He is almost done with the entire book and He has 6 more months left in the Wolf Den.


I am now 36 weeks Pregnant. And all the Dr said was that if my contractions are 6-10 in an hour and last for 2 hours then we will do the c-section. I see the Dr again on Tuesday. Today it started at 7:30 and had 4 in an hour. Then they stopped, and I have had 2 more since and it is 10:00. I do want the baby to stay in for another week. I just hate the contractions! Especially because I don't need to have them. I can have the baby without them! Good thing that my family is all sick with colds today so that makes me want the baby to stay in and away from them. Mikes Mom sent some really cute clothes for the baby. Kaitlyn loves the baseball outfit. I think the puppy feet one is the best. She also sent more Diapers! YEA! I can use those!
We are still working on the basement. Hopefully it will be done this weekend. Or at least ready for tile and paint.

I think I have http://www.desiscustomcakes.blogspot.com/ done. I may have to do some tweaking but I have all the cakes on it! The kids love looking through her cakes and dreaming about having one made for their birthday's. Kaitlyn has already chose the one for her wedding!

Here is the second part of Kaitlyn's Video.

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

Way to go, David! Daniel is not really motivated to pass off his achievements. He's still only earned one bead. *sigh* I think his parents should have been presented with that one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Keep me posted on the baby. I've still got clothes for you if you want them.

Mrs. Andrews said...

Sounds like you have been busy!!! I hope your contractions slow down for the next week until people are feeling better in the house. It sounds like David is doing great in Scouts - Jaden is getting excited to be able to start soon as well. Keep us all updated and posted on the baby!!!!