Kailtlyn took my camera and came back and told me she made me a video. It is HILARIOUS! The video was actually really really long. So I edited it and just posted the first of the video. I need to get her a camera for Christmas.
I had contractions all day today. I didn't time them but they were all over the place today. Hard and long to short and easy. Then some were just a couple minutes apart. Then others hours apart. Oh! And Kaitlyn's retainer fell off today. It was cemented to her teeth! So now we have to have an emergency run to the Dentist in the morning. It only lasted one week. Poor girl, her teeth have just had issue after issue!
3 comments:
Kaitlyn!! You are such a funny kid!! I want to see more of the video.
My favorite part was the sound effect for the squishy thing. I couldn't even tell what it was.
It was a Hippo Farting! She is CRAZY!
Post a Comment