He is eating the ear of his bear and giving it a big hug.
Great Grandpa Johnson
I am feeling really well. Of course I am on some heavy drugs. But I wasn't able to sit up on my own with the last 2 c-sections. This one I was able to sit up the first day in the Hospital. Saturday I was able to do a little shopping. Logan had a Doctor's Visit he weighs 6lb 8 oz. He didnt loose much! I decided to also stop by Walmart and get a few things I didn't realize I would need. Jcpenny also had a 60% off sale so I went and bought a pair of jeans (size 9!) and 2 new shirts that fit me now while I am still fat and are easier to nurse in. I did really well walking. But I paid for it later. My incision was hurting really bad by the time we got home. We spent a couple hours at my Mom's visiting my brother and sister. Then we brought the kids home and cleaned them up and went to bed. Logan has been sleeping really well. He gets at least 3 hours of sleep each time. He woke up this morning at 7am and ate then he went back to sleep and I put him in his crib in his room and then helped Mike get the kids ready for church. They left and I had energy, so I got on the computer and did a few things, while watching a bunch of showes that I had on the DVR from when I was gone. I didnt know that his plan was to sleep until 11:30! I should have been in bed! He did stay awake for 2 hours after that though. I am going to make our christmas cards now. I am surprised at all my energy. In the hospital when ever I looked at the computer my eyes would hurt and I would get really sleepy. Sorry for all the posts. I have to show you all my favorite photo's. I am taking hundreds of photo's!

2 comments:
I am glad you are doing well and have so much energy! Those are wonderful pics of Logan.
congrats Kristy and fam! What an angel! Good luck with the adjustment. we are so happy for you. =)
Post a Comment