Saturday, November 08, 2008

Scrapbooking and Remodeling

Here is a scrapbook page I did today. It is of the kids last February. I'm on top of things!

Mike and his dad are working on moving a wall in the basement. We started having water run down a outer wall and under the dryer and then the inside walls stared looking wet. So they tore them out and found MOLD! We also found a crack in the foundation that stared in the Laundry room under the window and went all the way to the floor! We also found mold on the other side of the laundry room. I dont know how the water was hitting that area. So we are making the Laundry room bigger and moving the Dryer over closer to the Washer. We are also re-wiring the entire room and putting in a celing. I am glad that I am Pregnant and can't help! Here is a before Photo, I will take some more and show you the progress. Hopefully we will get this project done before the baby comes. Kaitlyn got her retainer in this week. It was hard to go through. It didnt fit! They had to really work at it to make it fit her back teeth. She will have this in for about 2 years until her missing tooth grows in. She is doing well with it. I told her she can't have gum (her favorite thing) and she understood when she ate some taffy and got it wrapped around the wire.



I am feeling pretty good today. Only a couple contractions. I did have some really bad, stinging, pains this afternoon. But after I layed down for a little while they went away. I see the Dr again on Wednesday and we will see if these contractions are doing anything. Mike is still hoping for the 20th of November. We will see!

I have also been working on www.desiscustomcakes.blogspot.com for Desi. I changed the look of it and I took all the 300 cakes off it. I am only putting on the ones that we put in her portfolio book when we made it last month. Then we will just add a few new ones here and there. I would have had it done today but Mike took my internet connection away from me during the remodeling. Let me know what you think of her site.

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

So how is that downstairs project coming? You didn't have to rip out part of the basement that you just finished up, did you?