Friday, December 12, 2008

Collic or No Pain Meds?

The Nurse say's Logan has Collic, but he has been really cranky since his cercumcision monday and they said he didn't need any pain medication. What do you think it is? Today he woke up at 8:30 and wouldnt go back to sleep until 1:30! He did have 2 20 minute naps when I nursed him. But as soon as I put him down thinking he was out, he would wake up 20 min later screaming like he is in pain. Finally he is asleep now, he is in his swing. I made him lay on the couch and cry until I was crying almost as hard as he was. I touched his hand and I think he noticed me crying and he stopped. I now have one hour to get everything done today. Kailtyn and David will be here in 20 minutes and I have to get ready for the day and eat something finally. Kaitlyn has a TaVaci concert tomarrow and has practice today at 3:30! I don't know if I will make it. I think I will call a friend for help!

2 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I wish I was there to help!!! I hope he gets better so that you can get some rest... that is so hard - it makes you feel terrible when babies cry and there is nothing you can do. Get some rest when Mike is home!

Sherelle said...

Hang in there Kristy...this too shall pass! I can remember so many days like this!