Monday, December 15, 2008

Logan is much happier

Friday night I decided to give Logan Tylenol. It helped a lot! We have been giving him gas drops for over a week since he doesn't burp easily. That didn't seem to help with the crankiness. Logan actually slept from 11 pm to 5 am! I was shocked when I woke up. I thought maybe that I had just ignored his crying and stayed asleep. But I don't think so. We had a BIG day Saturday with a Johnson family Christmas party and then Kailtyn's TaVaci Concert, and our Ward Christmas Party. It was a fun day and Logan actually slept through the family party and then was awake and loved the concert. Then he slept through the ward party. I was trying to wake him so that people could see him awake but that didn't happen. He was so happy all day Saturday. I only gave him Tylenol once before all the parties. He also slept really well that night. I got at least 4 hours of sleep at one time. But then Sunday night he made up for it. I went to bed at 9 just after feeding him, then He came to bed around 11 hungry. Then Mike took him into the living room to burp him and put him back to sleep. Well they both fell asleep and didn't make it back to bed until 2. When he was hungry again. And up for 2 hours strait at 2am! I told Mike if he didn't go to sleep there was no way that I could get up with the kids in the morning. He finally did go to sleep after a second feeding and then up again at 6 to eat. So Mike had to get up with the kids anyway! That was a long night. Mike decided to take a sick day and get a little rest and clean out the garage. I was told that my Van would be in the garage when it snowed! OOPS! It SNOWED! So today it will be in the garage so that Logan doesn't have to go out in the cold weather so much. It was 5 degrees yesterday! Logan and I went to church for the first time yesterday. I enjoyed the mothers lounge a little to much! For some reason he had to eat as soon as we got to church. Then I made it to Sacrament meeting just in time to see David sing a Solo with his primary class as back ground. He was AWESOME! Then I had Mike take me home to get some medicine and change Logan since he soaked his outfit with spit up. We made it back to show him off in R.S. then as the lesson was starting for some odd reason he was hungry again! We will have to plan better for next time. I have photo's to share but they are still on my camera. I will share them this afternoon. I am just glad that Logan is happier! It has been one week since the circumcision and he is all healed up. So I think the pain is gone too. Thanks to everyone that sent me messages and called with advise on how to handle him.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I'm so glad he is doing better... Can't wait to see some more pictures!