Monday, January 12, 2009

Basketball Game!




David started basketball. He is so excited. They won his first game 24 to 15 or something. I was upset though. His couch didn't play him that much. There were others that played the entire game! This is Jr Jazz and I have to pay for them to play. Everyone should get the same play time! He is a good player also, I don't know what the problem is. I am going to watch practice and see what is going on. If he doesn't get more play time I am going to see if I can switch his team.


What cute kids!



A little SMILE!
He is getting rolls on his neck!





Logan is growing like crazy! He has grown 3 inches since birth! I think it is all in his torso. I can barely do up his newborn onzies, but his legs still fit in newborn pants. He is getting some fat rolls. They are so cute! He is now fitting in 0-3 size clothing. It is sad to see him already grow out of clothing! He is also smiling a lot and every once in a while you can get a giggle out of him. All though it is mostly when he is dreaming. He is sleeping really good, Mike and I have a great routine. He stays up so he gets him from 9-1 when he goes to bed. I get him from 1-6:30 when the other kids get up. He normally eats at 9 and 12 so I only have to get up at 3 and 6. Not too bad! Even though he slept all day yesterday! He would wake up to eat but fall asleep half way through the bottle and we couldnt wake him to finish! He then woke up at 9pm just as I was going to bed. He stayed up for a couple hours then he slept until 1 when he ate again and then he wouldnt go back to sleep. I had Mike rock him after I fed him and it took a while to get him back to sleep. Kaitlyn in the mean time peed her bed. Then he was up at 3 for a couple hours and I finally put him in my bed so that I could sleep. Then he was up at 5 for the day! So I decided that I had time to make Pancakes but then the pancake batter exploded all over the carpet, cabinets, me and the stove! Then the sugar i was using to make syrup spilled all over the HOT stove! Logan was in the middle of it in his swing. I got the kids up and they were getting dressed. 20 minutes later Kaitlyn decided that she didn't want to eat today and she went back to bed. Can we say FRUSTRATING! So she was either getting up or going to school in her pj's without breakfast! She got up! It was one crazy morning. The kids made it to the bus and Logan went back to sleep. I put him down and crawled in bed just as Mike was getting out. Then Logan woke up! I must have crashed hard because I didn't realize that Mike took him and put him back to sleep. Even though he was late to work and missed getting a shower! BIG THANKS to him today!

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Logan is getting so big!!! Sounds like you had a rough morning - I hate those days!