Saturday, January 17, 2009

Game #2


David had his second Basketball game today. Score 28-26 Davids team won! Things went a lot better. He did get more play time. I just don't know where his energy went. He is not aggressive at all! When playing before he was always the one with the ball, and making all the shots. Now he stays in his position that the coach has him in and puts his hand up hoping that the ball will come to him. I guess it is good that he is a team player and not a ball hog. I just know he can do much better than he has. I just don't think he feels comfortable taking the ball from others.


I turned 30 this week! And of course my back went out! I also woke up with the feeling of arthritis in my legs. I really hope that 30 is not doing this to me! I want to be young still! Of course Mike did not get any photo's of me on my birthday. So I had David take one after the party. Mike got me a new Video Camera! It is really nice and works with Vista. I can now upload all my video's to the computer. I am loving it. It also has a 10.2 megapixal digital camera in it. It can take photo's while recording! It has a hard drive in it, so no tapes! THANKS MIKE!


My washer gave up on us. It is 10 years old and had a leak in it that had molded the entire inside of the washer! There was more wrong with it. But I stopped listening when Mike said mold. I can't stand having anything molded in my house. We are getting rid of it and we ordered a new one. I am so thrilled to do my first load of laundry in it. 22 Towels!Logan is sleeping in his room! I have a hard time with it because I can't hear him as well if he spits up in the night. But I am liking the fact that I sleep better! I think he does too. He gets to sprawl out a little more than in the bassinet. We took him to the Dr thursday, he has a cold. He weigh's 11.09 pounds! at 7 weeks! and he has grown 3 inches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that 30 is doing that to you, jk :) Hope you had a great day besides the back and arthritis. Logan is getting HUGE! It's so fun to watch them grow up, but still a little sad.

Mrs. Andrews said...

It sounds like you've been doing well - except for the back... Hope you had a great birthday!!!