Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 years...3 months...

Logan is 3 Months old Today!

Mike and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary last Saturday. We woke up early to attend David's Basketball game. He was sick and the couch said he could play as much or little as he wanted. So he played most of the 2nd half. He made his first basket of the year!! We were so proud of him. Especially when he never gets the ball. The other players have certain people they will pass it to and he is not one of them. We came home and I cut Mike and David's hair. Then we took all the kids to my mom's for the afternoon. Thanks Mom! Mike and I went on a date! Well we tried. We went to Olive Garden for Lunch then off to see a movie. When we got to the Paramount the movie was not playing at the time it showed online. It wasn't playing for another 2 hours. So we couldnt go to a movie and we had 3 hours to waste. We could have gone home and picked up the kids early and went about our day. But what fun would that be, We were supose to be on a date. So we ended up going grocrey and birthday shopping. Not what I expected on a romantic date. Oh well. When you are married this long the romance is gone anyway. We came home and hid Kaitlyn's birthday presents and went to pick up the kids. Logan did really well with grandma. And grandpa took the other 2 to the Army Surplus store. They had a great time. My dad bought David stuff there for his birthday so he decided he had to do the same for Kaitlyn. Just what a girl wants for her birthday something from Army Surplus..... Luckilly they had a pink camo hat and shirt. She did have a good time. I just think she would have liked going somewhere more girly like the jewelry store at the Mall. I spent the rest of the night decorating my dad's Birthday cake. It was fun to learn how to make an actual cake and not just a sheet cake. I am now starting on Jake and Rivre's Wedding cake. This one will be fun! Then next monday I will do Kaitlyn's birthday cake. Mike is enjoying Netflix, and all the 80's movies that he can watch instantly on the computer/ our tv. We went and got new glasses thursday. Mike looks really good in his. They are more square and they fit his face better. I am not so sure about mine. But $800 later I have to be happy with them. Mine didn't cost that much. It was a combination of 2 dr visits and both glasses. And I can see better. I just have to wear them all the time. Not like my old ones that I wore when I needed them. That will take some time to get use to.

2 comments:

Kira said...

Logan is sooo adorable! Everytime I see a picture of him, I kind of do a double take thinking it is Bradley. My mom says you are making a cute cake for the reception. Can't wait to see it!

Mrs. Andrews said...

That is a great photo of Logan! What a cutie - and, as always, Kaitlyn looks adorable. It sounds like you had a great anniversay, in spite of the movie not playing! It's nice to just get away sometimes! We need to get together sometime - one of these weekends. I miss seeing you guys!