I was really lazy this year and did not decorate for Valentines. I guess the baby does that to you. I did get the kids each a box of chocolates. I was going to get Logan a stuffed animal. But Kaitlyn would have wanted one too and they were to much to get one for each of them. So I got Logan a box of chocolates and Kaitlyn ate them. But he is the only one that I got a picture of. Mike got me some chocolates. And I got him a new TV. Lets say it is more than a Valentine gift. Valentine-Anniversary-Birthday-Fathers Day gift. It is really nice. We are getting rid of our dish and going with the free over the air digital TV and saving money on power (the old TV sucked power) We are signed up for Netflix so the kids can have some movies over the summer and we can watch them on the computer too. Oh and the new TV is a huge computer monitor! So we are watching TV throught he comuter on the TV for free! Since all the networks put their shows on line now.
1 comment:
Logan is just growing so much! What a cutie!
Post a Comment