Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Family Update.......
The kids got better and then Mike got sick. He was sick all weekend. I had to talk sunday and It went really well. I talked on Returning with Honor in your life. I think it went well. Mike said I did better than he thought I could do. That made me feel good. Logan weighs 15 lbs! I am havnig a had time finding clothing that fits him. 3-6 month clothing is for babies weighing up to 15 lbs. I guess I need to go shopping again. Kaitlyn loved St. Patties day. She had to make a house after school to catch a lepracon. She put a string on it tied to a pencil so that she can pull it over on him. She thinks she keeps hearing one in the house. But after school she told me that she didn't believe in them. Funny Girl! My Van should be done today! I sure hope that I can get it back today. As long as the insurance company actually takes care of the payments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH! I'm glad you will get your van back, then things can get back to normal {or at least as close to it as they can be}.
So glad you get your van back! And glad to hear that the kids are doing better...
We've avoided all the nasty germs this time around...miracles do happen. Hope you're germ free now.
Post a Comment