
Kaitlyn had a birthday yesterday and as usual was onry! She wanted to be the boss of everything! She was mad that she only got to open 3 presents before school and then 3 more at her party with friends. She wanted more! I made her wait for the rest for her family party at 7. Then the 3 presents we gave her then was not enough! She got money from Skoy's and she gets to go shopping today and maybe get her ears pierced. We will see if she follows through with it. She got a camera and it will not open on my computer. It is vista compatable but the camera has problems! She has lots of photo's on it too. and we cant get them off! We are just going to take it back and get a better one. Here are some photo's from the day. And her cool cake!

1 comment:
Cute cake!!! I'm impressed... I don't know why kids will sometimes get cranky on their birthdays or other fun days. I think the excitement is just too much for them!
Post a Comment