Friday, April 03, 2009

Logan Is ROLLING!!!

Logan started rolling yesterday!! He is so cute. And so happy when he gets over. I missed the first time. I was on the computer and looked over and he was on his tummy! So I got the camera out and had him do it again. He did and all night when put on his back he would roll to his tummy!

4 month old Shots. He was not happy! He cried all the way home. But then he slept most of the day.

Logan has been sick this week. I was sick last week. He has a runny nose and a cough. He has so much mucus that he has a hard time sleeping. I woke up with a migraine today and I hope that I can get a little sleep tonight. Mike is so great he gets up with Logan anytime I need him to. Since Logan was having a hard time sleeping laying down last night Mike slept in the chair with him a couple times. THANKS MIKE!! Last weekend we went to Mike's parents and had a good time. His dad made me a NICE desk for my living room. We have no room for our computers anymore. The kids have taken over all the bedrooms. I am still trying to get it painted so I will have a final photo for you next week. David wanted to do a project really bad so Grandpa helped him make a chair for Logan. It was a lot of fun! David has his pine wood derby this month. He is so excited for it. His car is almost done and is looking good. Kaitlyn is having issues again with her bowls. We went to the new Dr and he put her on a double dose of Miralax and 2 times a day and then 3 days of Ex-Lax twice a day. This was all to clean her out. She was so backed up. It has worked so far. When on the Ex-Lax she was able to poo normally! And she went many times a day. Now she is off that and doing well. Up until last night when she didn't take time to go to the bathroom and went in her pants on purpose. The Dr said that her bowls are numb and she has no idea that it is in her pants until she smells it or feels it on her skin. YUCK! I can totally see that though. It will take up to 6 months of normal BM's twice a day for her to get the feeling back. Then she will be able to poop on her own. I sure hope so. I have been dealing with this for 7 years. All the Dr's that she have been to have just brushed me off and told me to give her more veggies. That doesn't work for a girl that has been backed up since on formula! I am so glad that this new Dr is willing to work with me and understands my concerns. She has also stopped peeing the bed since she has been on this clean out program!
Chair for LoganMy new Desk.Can you believe it is snowing again! We have 2 inches and it is still coming down strong!

Kailtyns birthday presents. We had to take back her camera and get a better one. And she was able to use some of her bday money to get the I-Dog she was begging for!
Logans new toy! He loves it! David had the Firemen at his school today and brought Logan home a hat.

2 comments:

tammy d said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Hope all is well!

Amilyn said...

I am glad you have finally got a doctor that will work with you. And I hope you all start feeling better. And maybe we can get together agian when all of our kids feel better. I am going crazy with out you!:)