Friday, November 06, 2009

Dentist....

LOGAN IS WALKING!!! I will put video up soon! He is so cute!

Took the kids to the Dentist today. Logan even got a check up! He was really scared. but the dr just looked at his teeth. David has 3 loose ones and then he will be closer to his braces. Kailtyn damaged her spacer and so they had to pry it off again. She had to do the mold again and make a new one. She was not happy about that. But she does get to chew gum for 2 weeks. That makes her REALLY HAPPY! They both have cavities though. So they are back in 2 weeks for more work to be done. How do I remember to floss thier teeth! I dont like to floss my own.
We are getting a freezer tomarrow!! I am so excited! We need a place to put our food! Now we can stalk up on stuff. Mikes Dad was not using theirs anymore and asked if we could use it. YEA! Now we have to clean the space for it tonight.

No comments: