Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Updating September 2009...

September was a long month. Lots of things going on. But just a few pictures to share.
9-6-09 Logan started standing up on his own and pulling himself up on furniture.

David and Kaitlyn working on their Daily load of Homework. Kailtyn has had trouble with Math and has to have some outside help to learn how to add. We had a week of 4 hours of fighting over basic addition problems. I was so frustrated I went to her teacher and they put her in a special class. But that day she came home and said she had fun they counted the animals on the board. (WHAT) That is not helping her learn addition. Come to find out they put her in special ed. So I talked to the teacher and she said she will just have an aid take her out at math time and do the page one on one. That worked. Something clicked in her mind and she has got it! I dont have to even help her anymore! YEA!! I have a happy child again! 9-16-09 Pack Meeting was a blast! They made rockets and got to shoot them!

KaitlynsDavid'sDavid got more awards!9-12-09 Logan has found a new way to push his lion. He leans over and pushes the seat. He knows it lifts up to a walker but he doesnt care. This way is fun.9-8-09 We went to the park for Family Home Evening before it got to cold. The kids had a great time. Logan even got in on the fun.SWINGINGSLIDINGand again with Kailtyn..9-17-09 He is now walking around the furnature!
9-8-09 First bite of crackers! He loves food!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

Way to be a good mom about Kaitlyn's education. I'm sure it can be tricky getting your child what they need (or don't need).