Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Help me Choose...

I am trying to choose between these photo's and I am having a hard time. If you can help me I would appreciate it! Just leave a comment with the name and number you like. THANKS!

All 3 Kids #1
All 3 kids #2
All 3 Kids #3 All 3 kids #4
All 3 kids #5
Logan #1 Logan #2
Kaitlyn #1 Kaitlyn #2 David #1
David #2

Comment and leave the numbers that you like best. THANKS!!!

4 comments:

Arlyn said...

Well, I can certainly see why you're having a hard time choosing! Here are my picks:

All 3 kids: 3 or 4

Logan: 1
Kaitlyn: 1
David: 2

Mrs. Andrews said...

I agree with Arlyn!!! I also like the All 3 Kids 2! Good luck with the decision making - they are all adorable! :)

Kira said...

Graet pics!
I like:
All 3 kids #2
Logan #1
Kaitlyn #1
David #2

Unknown said...

All 3 kids #3
Logan #2
Kaitlyn #1
David #2

Who did the photos? They're beautiful!