Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kailtyn's 8th Birthday

I made Kaitlyn this bag and blanket for her birthday. She was so excited to get them after watching me sew for a month. I got the patterns from my friend Missy at http://www.sweetandshabbydesigns.blogspot.com/I took Kaitlyn out on a girls day for her birthday party. We took Paige, Kodie and Amy with us. We went to Vogue Beauty College in IF and got Manicures. Kaitlyn had them pained Pink with White tips and little hears on each one. It was so much fun! Kodie was a little unsure about having a guy do her nails. But he did a great job Paige had fun tooAll the girls and their pretty nails!Then off to Pizza with Kodie and PaigeThen we went shopping at the Mall and Kaitlyn spent a lot of time in the jewelry store looking at earrings. Kaitlyn got her Ears Pierced! I am so proud of her. She was not sure she could do it. She looked at me with huge eyes like saying "What did you do to me!" But she made it through it. She had a really fun time and Loved spending time with the Girls!

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

CUTE bag and blanket! You did a great job choosing fabric.

It would be weird to have a guy do my nails, too!

Amilyn said...

You didn't put up a picture of her cake. It looked so good. you need to add it.