Wednesday august 4th. Today Logan woke me up at 6 am and I tried to get him to go back to sleep. We are sleeping in grandma's room so we can keep him quiet. But it is hard to keep him quiet when he wants out of the room. I kept him in until 7am when I made him some oatmeal. Then we went back to the room to keep him busy. But that didn't work again. So I took him with me to make breakfast. Soon I had to take him back to Mike, he is to noisy. I had gotten most of breakfast started when Mike came to help me. Then eventually most of the family woke up.
After breakfast we went to Red Fish Lake. We had a great time sitting in the sun for 4 hours. The kids played in the water and the sand and we had a picnic lunch. We left there around 3 and went to the fish hatchery and saw the King Salmon waiting there to be released to spawn. The kids were getting tired and starting to fight so we packed them up and headed back. Most of the kids slept all the way back maybe 30 minutes. Then we had dinner and just relaxed. Logan had a hard day and didn't get his naps on schedule nor did he eat very well. Finally after driving everyone crazy crying I remembered Curious George. So I put his Jammies on and put the movie in. He just sat there on the couch by hiself for the entire movie. Then we put it on again! Finally some quiet! While Vicki, Alex and I played games, Mike and Lou and Connie went in the Bronco to find he Bear. I am glad to say they only saw 14 deer!
No comments:
Post a Comment