Monday, October 08, 2007

SNOW!

I want this for Christmas! It is a game like pictionary but with clay. It sounds like alot of fun.
you can get it here.
Can you believe all the snow we got over the weekend!! I think we got 4 inches! We left town at noon and we had a good 3 inches and it was still snowing HARD! The kids did get to make 2 snow men before we left and they had a blast. We did realize that David has no gloves and Kaitlyn has no boots. I hope Walmart has them out! I will post photos later, they are still on my camera.
If anyone needs a charity to donate to this christmas check out my other blog http://digitalscrapbooktemplates.blogspot.com/
I am trying to buy christmas for a couple families in my ward. I figured this would get more people to check out my blog and also be able to help out these needy families.
Happy Harvest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look like a fun game. I can't believe the snow either. But now it's gone anyway.

Mrs. Andrews said...

If you end up getting that game, we'll have to get together for a game night ... it looks so fun!