Sunday, June 29, 2008

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks along and I went to the Dr Wednesday and they said everything looks great. I had pains in my stomache from stretching. I wasn't to worried about them. The Dr said it was normal. I had cramps on Thursday and now I am having pains, not labor or cramping. Over this weekend with all the ups and downs from the yard sale I kinda expect some tiredness. I have had 2 small spots of brown. Now it is just pinching pain here and there. I have no idea what is going on. I think that I need to just lay down for a day or two. I sould call the Dr in the morning. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

If it doesn't go away or get any better with rest, go ahead and call your doctor. But for now just relax and try to make up for all that stress you put yourself through!

three girls and a guy said...

TAKE IT EASY!!!! GOOD JOB ON THE GARAGE SALE BUT TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF. WISH I COULD SEE YA WHEN I COME OVER ON THE SECOND BUT LIFE IS CRAZY BUSY FOR ALL OF US!!! LOVE YA TONS.